There are various methods to improving the strength of an erection. One method is called The Squeeze Method. The more research I do on this topic and possible solutions, the more it sounds like the penis has its own gym. In essence, you are working out a muscle of the body. The squeeze method is the only method that does not use any extra tools; it’s just you. But maybe said method is not really working as well as you wish it were. Here is another possibility: using sex toys to help strengthen your erection.
Sex toys and men just don’t mesh well together. At least, that is how it is in the everyday and common perspective. Fears of having their sexuality judged tends to push men away from using sex toys. A heterosexual man might fear being judged as gay for using a sex toy. Or, he might fear that he is gay for wanting to use one. These are just mental barriers that can be overcome through honest exploration. Another problem men might encounter with vibrators is the girlfriend and her preference for one. Remember that when it comes to premature ejaculation the mind has a very heavy hand. So, if during sex, you are preoccupied with how often your girlfriend, wife, or partner, uses her vibrator, then your erection will weaken. Your sexual energy will lower and the sex won’t feel that great. The truth is, your girlfriend’s vibrator may help you put it to shame. (Of course, get your own!)
What do sex toys have to do with premature ejaculation? How will it strengthen your erection? Using a vibrator will open your mind, it will shatter what you know about your erection, your ejaculation, your orgasm, and even your sexuality. How? Here are a few interesting facts: it is possible to have an erection and not ejaculate or have an orgasm, to have an orgasm without being erect or ejaculating, and to ejaculate without an erection or orgasm (1. Dr. Andrew Stanway). A vibrator can help you experience the aforementioned. How will it strengthen your erection? Well, hopefully it will change your understanding of premature ejaculation and will broaden your sexual range. With understanding and broader knowledge or experience, confidence grows, causing sexual energy to rise, therefore strengthening your erection. It is a domino effect.
The following method focuses on the male clitoris.
Where would a man use a vibrator? For a man, the most intense stimulation with a vibrator will be on their clitoris and g-spot (1). But usage of a vibrator should not be limited to the genitals and it can be used to arouse or experiment. Some men use it on the perineum, the anus, or on the scrotum.
Then there is the question of what kind of vibrator to get. Start simple. There are the solid ones that look like a really long bullet. Then there are the ones that are straight, solid, with a curved tip; these are for g-spot stimulation. In order for a man to stimulate his g-spot he needs to do so through the anus. If you are not comfortable with doing so then get the simple, solid, vibrator.
- Get comfortable and naked. Lie down. Lubricate your penis, focusing on the head because that is where the clitoris is. Don’t worry about getting an erection, meaning don’t stroke.
- Lay your penis flat on your lower belly. Turn the vibrator on to the lowest setting. Apply the vibrator to the area right beneath the head, where the head connects to the shaft, and press down firmly. Use a tapping motion, or a downwards rubbing motion.
- You may ejaculate without manual stimulation, or with a partial erection, or without an erection (1. adapted steps).
- (Extra) Depending on what you do and how long you choose to prolong your session, you can turn the vibrator to higher settings. Lessen the pressure every now and then, raise the vibration strength and then suddenly lower it, pause for 30 seconds and then start again. The first time you do this, just do the simple steps, 1-3.
Hopefully, you have a very intimate and pleasurable experience that shatters your understanding of your body. If not that, then that it at least was fun and interesting.
1. For this post I used Dr. Andrew Stanway’s book Massage Secrets for Lovers: The Ultimate Guide to Intimate Arousal. I love this book and use it often when writing for this blog. It has a wealth of knowledge.