If there is positive energy then there is negative energy. Just as positive energy affects the body, so too does negative energy. Positive energy can improve healing, negative energy can keep you from healing. Positive energy can enliven you, negative energy can make you tired. When it comes to sex, negative energy either keeps you from enjoying it or it will drive you to the extremes of pleasure until it becomes unenjoyable or dangerous.
Here are a few forms of negative energy: negative energy from partner/friends/enemies, negative/dark/evil spirits, curses/spells, negative energy from within, negative energy from illness. Some of the things I’ve listed may sound crazy. Enemies? Dark evil spirits? What is this? A fantasy novel? Curses? Let me guess, flying brooms too? I find it hard to believe in a universe that has only beings of light and love when this world is so filled with hate and pain. I believe that both exist.
Most Common to Least Common Causes of Negative Energy
1. Friends or enemies. Negative energy from friends or enemies. Think of energy as something that flows through everything, like a translucent blanket that changes color, like the aurora borealis. A friend in a bad mood comes to you and tells you his or her problems. You listen, become involved in the conversation, and then he or she leaves feeling better. You feel good about helping him or her. Or maybe you keep thinking about this person’s problems, maybe you feel what they feel, to a certain extent. In this case, there was an exchange of energy, your good energy for his or her negative energy. And this happens daily, naturally, mostly unintentionally. So don’t freak out start running away from your needy friends. There are good ways to avoid this. Now, negative energy from enemies. This is the most common of negative energy around. Envy and hate are the most common. Ill wishes towards someone, for example, can negatively affect someone.
2. Negative energy from within. We have both good and evil within us and it all comes from the same source, the soul. We have the ability to do good things and do bad things. Negative energy can come from within and it can cause physical problems like weak erections, premature ejaculation, weak orgasms, and so on. Part of the problem is mental. How we think of ourselves affects how we feel about ourselves, and that affects our body itself.
3. Negative energy from illness. When we become ill our bodies’ natural defenses become weak. But the spirit to body connection also weakens. It is like the soul is slowly receding from the body and the body therefore begins to malfunction. This makes it easier for negative energy, negative thoughts and emotions, to affect your overall well being.
4.Negative spirits. Why would a spirit want to adversely affect your life? Just to make you miserable, to spread pain. Every religion of the world speaks of dark spirits, it is like day and night, it just is. Negative/dark spirits can sometimes be sent by someone else, which leads to the next point.
5. Curses and spells. The occult is a mysterious and scary place. Those that practice negative things do so because a. they are part of the darkness themselves or b. revenge. So, either you enjoy doing harm to others or someone has hurt so bad that you do everything to hurt them (and this can become a habit that spreads and suddenly revenge/anger/hate becomes a way of life that touches many). If you do a search online (’cause everything is online now) you will find many sites offering spells to negatively affect a lover. You will also find many spells to reverse the negative effects of those said curses.
6. God. Gods and Goddesses. The Universe. Source. This can either be the most common or the rarest cause of negative energy. Regardless, it is the absolute most difficult to explain and the most painful to understand.
So, the most common instance of negative energy affecting someone is the least harmful. And number 2 echoes the saying, “You are your own worst enemy.” Number 3 is also fairly common and through physical remedies along with spiritual nursing, can be overcome. 4 and 5 are a bit more rare, but still happen at a rate that is disappointing. How negative energy affects your life depends on what type it is and where you are most vulnerable. Simply being aware with what you are dealing with, whether it is yourself or from someone else, can greatly weaken the negativity.