Every twin soul relationship is different, but there are certain characteristics that define this relationship. Here are two lists of relationship characteristics for quick reference. The first list is the most common traits of the relationship and the second list is the rarer or more advanced traits.
Common Characteristics of a Twin Soul Relationship:
- spiritual revolution (becoming more spiritual, development of intuition and psychic abilities, change of religion or beliefs)
- dreams of the other person
- ability to feel what the other is feeling
- similar life paths or childhood (often the life of one twin reflects the opposite of the other while still being similar)
- coincidences (meeting each other without intention, running into each other without planning)
- signs (either numbers, colors, symbols, songs, even message sent through people, things that happen at just the right moment to mean something)
- feeling like you’ve know this person since before anything (and on the same note, feeling like no one understands what you are going through)
- questioning reality and your sanity (Is this possible? Am I going crazy?)
Rarer/Advanced Characteristics of a Twin Soul Relationship:
- Telepathy (ability to have full conversations without physically being together)
- Sexual Telepathy (ability to have sex without being physically together)
- Energetic influence (ability to affect each other’s lives with intent/will and/or through magickal practice)
- Deliberate dream communication
- Deliberate exchange of thought/ideas/etc.
- Knowledge of previous lives
- Ability to identify surrounding soul mates, near twin, etc.
The difference between the lists and the different stages of the twin soul relationship is awareness and will. As the twins join together, their awareness expands, allowing them to connect more.
Inspired by a comment. Thanks Gary.